Cookies are files or information that may be stored on your devices when you visit web channels or use online services. Most Internet browsers accept cookies; however, users can configure their browsers to refuse certain types of cookies or specific cookies.
In addition, users can delete cookies at any time.
We allow you to control and disable cookies that are non-essential, although cookies are used by us to learn how users interact with our content, and also to improve your experience while visiting our websites.
To understand better, in a list below some of the basic cookies used on our websites are presented, though not limited only to these:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that we use to store information regarding the parts of our site you visit during the course of your visit. They expire when you close your browser.
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary for the Site’s operation. We may use essential cookies to identify users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, and/or provide features for protection and interaction on the Site.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors, and access times, and to see how visitors navigate around the Site while using it; this helps us to improve the way the website functions.
- Functionality cookies: We use these to recognize when you return to the site. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (e.g. your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: Records your visit to the website, the pages you’ve visited, and the links you’ve followed. This information is used by us to make the website more relevant to your interests and do statistical evaluation regarding interest and quality of our content.
How do I reject or delete Cookies?
You may choose to reject or block all or specific types of cookies during your navigation, by clicking “cookie preferences” on our website(s). You can also modify your preferences by changing your browser settings. Please note though that most browsers do automatically accept cookies. Therefore, if you do not want cookies to be used, you may have to actively delete or block cookies.
If you reject the use of all cookies, you will still be able to visit our websites, but some functions may not work properly.